Hone your skills of using Natural Language Processing techniques with Java
About This Video
- A comprehensive video tutorial that will help you learn advanced NLP techniques to perform potentially useful tasks such as identifying elements of a document and their relationships.
- This tutorial will empower you to enhance and create applications that would not otherwise be possible. You will also be able to extract relationships between text elements
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is used in many applications to provide capabilities that were previously not possible. It involves analyzing text to obtain intent and meaning, which can then be used to support an application.
Using NLP within an application requires a combination of standard Java techniques and often specialized libraries frequently based on models that have been trained. Developers need to know what is available, how these technologies can be used, and when they should be used.
This video course will start by building on the basic NLP tasks of data normalization, tokenization, and SBD to perform more specialized NLP tasks. You will be able to do more than simply find a word in the text. Also, identify specific elements such as a person’s name or a location from the text.
Learn to split a sentence into basic grammatical units is another task that enables you to extract meaning and relationships from text. Towards the end of this course, you will also be able to classify text and determine the intent of the text.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Finding People and Things
- Chapter 2 : Detecting Parts of Speech
- Chapter 3 : Classifying Texts and Documents
- Chapter 4 : Using Parser to Extract Relationships
- Title: Finding Elements of Text with NLP in Java
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788475754
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Machine Learning Projects with Java
Learn how to leverage well-proven ML algorithms to solve day-to-day ML problems About This Video Build …
Clean Code Applied (Clean Coders Video Series): Building a Java Web Application with Software Craftsmanship
Duration 10+ Hours of Video Overview Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen …
Core Java 11 Fundamentals, Second Edition
10 Hours of Video Instruction Overview Core Java® has long been recognized as the leading, no-nonsense …