Learn all about the brand- new Firestore, a NoSQL document-based technology
About This Video
- Learn how to add, edit, and delete data from a Firestore database.
- Learn advanced skills in Firestore and how to integrate it in apps.
This course will take you on a journey where you will learn all about the brand-new Firestore, a NoSQL document-based technology via real-world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real-world, professional, amazing-looking apps from start to finish. After completing this course, you will be able to build your own apps using the new Firestore real-time database, learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database, use Firestore security features to protect your database, and restrict access to authorized users only.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Firestore Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Firestore Authentication
- Chapter 3 : Firestore Security Rules
- Title: Firebase and Firestore for iOS
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789804355