• Planning for Successful RMF Execution
• Key Prerequisites for RMF Initiation
• Establishing a Project Plan for RMF Iteration
• Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
• Getting the Project Underway
Performing the tasks associated with the Risk Management Framework requires a substantial investment of time and effort and the participation of many different contributors, both within the group of personnel responsible for the system and from other parts of the organization. Information security risk management practices, including the activities prescribed in the RMF, cannot effectively be performed in isolation, as they are integral to the system development ...