Chapter 2. Building iOS Apps Using Flash
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Installing the AIR SDK
- Creating an AIR for iOS document
- Adding content to the stage
- AIR for iOS general settings
- AIR for iOS deployment settings
- Compiling from Flash Professional
- Installing your app with iTunes
Now that you are registered on the iOS Developer Program and have obtained the necessary files from the iOS Provisioning Portal, we can turn our attention towards building native iOS apps from Flash Professional.
This chapter will cover the fundamental tasks required to set up and compile iOS applications. While we will primarily focus on configuration, we will lay the groundwork for a basic app, which we will complete in the following chapter.
But first, let us ...