Today, there are deep and rapid changes on companies, employees, and the global economy that should not be underestimated, and future world leaders must be prepared to lead in a manner that is socially responsible, ethical, and pro_ table. A corporation with a business model that polarizes or operates solely in the interest of its shareholders is unsustainable and current benchmarks can be unrealistic tools for businesses to rely upon as measures of future success. This book explores historical data, analyzes current events from the world stage, and delivers a worldview that challenges some existing paradigms in business. As we are living business history, the book draws from the epic economic, environmental, and cultural shifts in our collective consciousness. It begins a vital conversation by introducing some thought paradigms that will challenge current business practices, create a vision for the future, and provide a road map to navigate this uncharted territory. In the end, the author outlines specific action that you must take now to end the economic and moral decline in this first part of the 21st century.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 We Have Lost Our Way We Are Warned Like the Man in the Dream
- Chapter 2 How It Happened Age of Reason Everything Is a Cycle
- Chapter 3 Why Does It Matter? Only Business Can Save Us
- Chapter 4 Leadership and Leaders What Should They Look Like?
- Chapter 5 For Profit Must Stay Capitalism Going Forward
- Chapter 6 What We Can Do About It? Collective Conscious What About Prayer? What Is It? Does It Work?
- Chapter 7 Why Is It Time Sensitive We Must Name It
- Postscript How I Know This Is So
- Appendix: Where We Go From Here!
- Title: Fostering Spirituality in the Workplace
- Release date: May 2013
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606496534
You might also like
Commodity Option Pricing: A Practitioner's Guide
Commodity Option Pricing: A Practitioner's Guide covers commodity option pricing for quantitative analysts, traders or structurers …
Statistics for Machine Learning
Build Machine Learning models with a sound statistical understanding. About This Book Learn about the statistics …
Better Than Bullet Points: Creating Engaging e-Learning with PowerPoint®
This book focuses exclusively on the application of PowerPoint to the creation of online training programs. …
Positive Leadership, 2nd Edition
NEW EDITION, REVISED AND UPDATED Beyond Success Positive Leadership shows how to reach beyond ordinary success …