Chapter 3. Building a Blog Application
Now that we have seen FuelPHP's elementary features in the previous chapters, it is time to use more advanced ones. In this chapter, we will build a typical blog application managed via a secured administration interface. We will implement it as a module since this is a convenient way in FuelPHP to improve code reusability.
By the end of the chapter, you should know:
- How to generate an administration interface
- How to create your own module
- What are CSRF attacks and how to protect your website from them
- How to create and use tasks
- How and when to use presenters
- How to easily create pagination
- How to use the slug observer
- What are the Auth and Email packages and how to use them
- How to parse markdown
- How to use WYSIWYGS ...