Get fluent in a variety of features for your secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant cloud applications aspects in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud offering.
About This Video
- Build a strong foundation for developing on AWS and gain confidence with the key skills you need to succeed.
- Develop and deploy secure and scalable applications on AWS clouds.
- Gain confidence with the AWS platform from a developer's perspective and acquire the skills needed to gain the AWS developer Associate certification
For full stack application development you will learn about AWS services, create a backend, add it to the frontend application, and simultaneously build storage. You will add user management, route the traffic, and add security features for a common internet attack. You will learn about many of the services that the AWS cloud offers to make developing Apps easier and quicker. This allows you, the developer, to focus more of your time on building differentiated application logic to ensure your application stands out from others that are similar.
This course is designed to help you develop and design cloud solutions using AWS. You will gain confidence in coding and manipulating AWS-based environments (Python, Java). You will be able to use AWS SDK to interact with services and build solutions. You will learn how to use Amazon DynamoDB data stores and to integrate applications and data (Lambda, SWF). By the end of this course, viewers will have gained the hands-on knowledge and skills to interact with AWS using code. Developers will be able to build secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant cloud applications.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Building a Single Page App on AWS
Chapter 3 : Adding the Back End of Your Application
- Building the Front End 00:09:58
- How to Build and Deploy Your First Lambda? 00:06:28
- Discuss Maven and How Builds Work 00:07:10
- Discuss How Code Is Structured in Projects 00:07:27
- Build Both Projects and Deploy API to Lambda 00:02:08
- Creating an API to Call the Lambda 00:04:04
- Test Executing Your Lambda and Viewing Your Lambda Logs 00:02:32
- Chapter 4 : Adding Storage of the Receipt Data
- Chapter 5 : Adding User Management
- Chapter 6 : Deploying to Multiple Regions
- Chapter 7 : Using Route 53 to Utilize Custom Domain Names
- Chapter 8 : Adding Defences for Common Internet Attacks
- Title: Full Stack AWS Application Development
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786460158