Create a website for full stack development with React on the front end & ASP.NET Core at the backend
About This Video
- Build a complete single-page application with two of the most impressive frameworks in modern development: ASP.NET Core and React
- Bring together the capabilities and features of both React 16 and ASP.NET Core 2 for full-stack development
- Create incredible websites working with SignalR, Redux, Web API, and TypeScript
ASP.NET Core 2 is a relatively new, and very powerful tool for creating websites that will serve your customers well. Combine that with the power of React and other tools such as SignalR, Entity Framework, Redux, and TypeScript and you will be able to create incredible websites with powerful functionality that your customers will absolutely love.
In this video course, you will start off with a simple website that uses React and ASP.NET Core. As the course progresses we will add even more power to the site with Entity Framework, SignalR, Web API, and Redux.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build awesome websites with the power of React and ASP.NET Core 2.
This course uses React 16 and ASP.NET Core 2.1 while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of React and ASP.NET Core.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Scaffolding Your Website
- Chapter 2 : Crafting the New UI
- Chapter 3 : State Management with Redux
- Chapter 4 : Adding the WebAPI Backend
- Chapter 5 : Enhancing the API with Entity Framework
- Chapter 6 : Real-Time Communication with SignalR
- Title: Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789618754
You might also like
Full Stack .NET Web Development
Design Patterns Using C# and .NET Core
Produce high-quality, reliable code faster. Solve problems in the most elegant way possible About This Video …
RESTful Web services with ASP.NET Core
A beginner’s first practical step in using REST with ASP.NET Core to create the backend for …
Hands-On Web Development with ASP.NET Core and Angular 7
Build an app that communicates with frontend and backend UIs About This Video Understand how to …