Create a website for full stack development with React on the front end & ASP.NET Core at the backend
About This Video
- Build a complete single-page application with two of the most impressive frameworks in modern development: ASP.NET Core and React
- Bring together the capabilities and features of both React 16 and ASP.NET Core 2 for full-stack development
- Create incredible websites working with SignalR, Redux, Web API, and TypeScript
ASP.NET Core 2 is a relatively new, and very powerful tool for creating websites that will serve your customers well. Combine that with the power of React and other tools such as SignalR, Entity Framework, Redux, and TypeScript and you will be able to create incredible websites with powerful functionality that your customers will absolutely love.
In this video course, you will start off with a simple website that uses React and ASP.NET Core. As the course progresses we will add even more power to the site with Entity Framework, SignalR, Web API, and Redux.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build awesome websites with the power of React and ASP.NET Core 2.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Full-Stack-Development-with-React-and-ASP.NET-Core-2
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Scaffolding Your Website
- Chapter 2 : Crafting the New UI
- Chapter 3 : State Management with Redux
- Chapter 4 : Adding the WebAPI Backend
- Chapter 5 : Enhancing the API with Entity Framework
- Chapter 6 : Real-Time Communication with SignalR
- Title: Full Stack Development with React and ASP.NET Core 2
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789618754