4 The Neo4j GraphQL Library
This chapter covers
- Reviewing common issues that arise when building GraphQL API applications
- Introducing database integrations for GraphQL that aim to address these common problems, including the Neo4j GraphQL library
- Building a GraphQL endpoint backed by Neo4j, taking advantage of the features of the Neo4j GraphQL library, such as generated query and mutation types, filtering, and temporal and spatial data types
- Extending the functionality of our autogenerated GraphQL API with custom logic
- Introspecting a GraphQL schema from an existing Neo4j database
GraphQL backend implementations commonly run into a set of issues that negatively impact performance and developer productivity. Weâve identified some of these ...