This course is a perfect fit if you want to natively train your own YOLOv4 neural network. You’ll start off with a gentle introduction to the world of computer vision with YOLOv4, install darknet, and build libraries for YOLOv4 to implement YOLOv4 on images and videos in real-time.
You’ll even solve current and relevant real-world problems by building your own social distancing monitoring app and implementing vehicle tracking using the robust DeepSORT algorithm.
After that, you’ll learn more techniques and best practices/rules of how to take your Python implementations and develop GUIs for your YOLOv4 apps using PyQT.
Then, you’ll be labeling your own dataset from scratch, converting standard datasets into YOLOv4 format, amplifying your dataset 10x, and employing data augmentation to significantly increase the diversity of available data for training models, without collecting new data.
Finally, you’ll develop your own Mask Detection app to detect whether a person is wearing their mask and to flag an alert.
By the end of this course, you’d be able to implement and train your own custom CNNs with YOLOv4. It will help you in solving real-world problems, freelancing AI projects, getting that opportunity in AI, and tackling your research work by saving time and money. The world is your oyster; just start exploring the world once you have skills in AI.
What You Will Learn
- YOLOv4 detection on images
- Execute YOLOv4 detection on videos and webcam
- How to natively train your own custom YOLOv4 detector
- Prepare files to train and set up configuration files
- Integrate YOLOv4 with PyQT
- Social distancing GUI with PyQT
This course is for developers, researchers, and students who have at least some programming experience and want to become proficient in AI for computer vision and visual recognition. An individual with machine learning knowledge and who wants to break into neural networks or AI for visual understanding, a scientist looking to apply deep learning + computer vision algorithms, individuals looking to utilize computer vision algorithms in their own projects will highly benefit from this course.
A high-range PC/laptop, Windows 10, and CUDA Nvidia GPU graphics card are pre-requisites.
About The Author
Ritesh Kanjee: Augmented Startups have over 8 years experience in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design as well in image processing and embedded control. Author Ritesh Kanjee has completed his Masters Degree in Electronic engineering and published two papers on the IEEE Database with one called "Vision-based adaptive Cruise Control using Pattern Matching" and the other called "A Three-Step Vehicle Detection Framework for Range Estimation Using a Single Camera" (on Google Scholar). His work was implemented in LabVIEW. He works as an embedded electronic engineer in defence research and has experience in FPGA design with programming in both VHDL and Verilog. He also has expertise in augmented reality and machine learning in which he shall be introducing new technologies through the medium of video
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to the Course
- Chapter 2 : Object Detection with YOLOv4
- Chapter 3 : YOLOv4 Starter Summary
- Chapter 4 : Labelling a New Dataset in YOLOv4 Format
- Chapter 5 : Creating Custom Dataset in YOLOv4 Format
Chapter 6 : Training YOLOv4 Using Darknet Framework
- Introduction to Training YOLOV4 with Darknet Framework
- Step 1 - Configuring the Files for Training
- Step 2 - Creating the obj.names File
- Step 3 - Dataset Placement for Training
- Step 4 - Train Test Metafiles
- Step 5 - Training YOLOv4
- Trained YOLOv4 Execution on Image and Video for Mask Detection
- Activity: Train on Your Own Dataset
- When to Stop Training
- Summary - Key Takeaways
Chapter 7 : PyQT User Interface for Object Detection with YOLOv4
- Introduction to Object Detection with PyQt
- Installing PyQt
- GUI Layout Using PyQt Designer
- Integrating PyQt with YOLOv4
- Code Explanation
- Adding GUI Widgets - Counting Objects
- Adding Widgets - Slider Threshold
- Adding Widgets - Class Filter Using Checkbox Widget
- Adding Widgets - Real-Time Live Plot Graph Widget
- Social Distancing in PyQt Activity
- Title: Full YOLOv4 Pro Course Bundle
- Release date: October 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803236780
You might also like
React - The Complete Guide (incl. Hooks, React Router and Redux)
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice on demo projects …
Kubernetes for the Absolute Beginners - Hands-On
The demand for DevOps engineers in the IT industry is ever-increasing, with the average Silicon Valley …
Angular - The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]
If you are looking to become a proficient Angular developer and build modern, responsive, and scalable …
Docker for the Absolute Beginner - Hands-On
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, deploy, and run distributed applications …