Code less and develop applications faster in Go by applying functional programming techniques. Be productive
About This Video
- Use effective design patterns for functional programming and learn to apply them in your applications
- Practical approach to developing powerful applications quickly using the best Go techniques
- Crisp and clear videos that dive right into functional programming with Go!
Go as a language has proven to be an excellent tool for engineering large software projects. What makes Go stand out is its simplicity, productivity, and practicality when it comes to building large-scale applications. With the functional paradigm, you can do this faster, better, and effectively. This is why the time is right to go for this course.
This course immediately gets you started with Go's functional principles. Covering high-order functions, immutability, evaluation, best practices, and testing, this content-heavy course is what you need in your library right now. Start using functional programming features in the future without sacrificing readiness or code simplicity.
By the end of the course, your mind will have been opened to a new paradigm, making you a better Go programmer.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Functional-Programming-in-Go
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : A Quick Refresher in Go
- Chapter 2 : Higher Order Functions
- Chapter 3 : Function Literals and Streams
- Chapter 4 : Immutability and Monads
- Chapter 5 : Lazy and Eager Evaluation
- Chapter 6 : Currying Functions in Go
- Chapter 7 : Design Patterns
- Chapter 8 : Testing Functions in Go
- Title: Functional Programming in Go
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787283480