A comprehensive guide to working on statistical data with the R language
About This Video
Perform basic and advanced scientific computing.
Look into the various phases of statistical analysis using R
Get a clear understanding of how to manipulate data by working on real-world, practical examples
The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners to develop statistical software and data analysis.
In this course, we’ll start by diving into the different types of R data structures and you’ll learn how the R programming language handles data. Then we’ll look in-depth at manipulating different datasets in R. After that, we’ll dive into data visualization with R, using basic plots, heat maps, and networks. We’ll explore the different flow control loops of the R programming language, and you’ll learn how to debug your code.
In the second half of the course, you’ll get hands-on working with the various statistical methods in R programming. You’ll find out how to work with different probability distributions, various types of hypothesis testing, and statistical analysis with the R programming language.
By the end of this video course, you will be well-versed in the basics of R programming and the various concepts of statistical data analysis with R.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : R Data Structures
- Chapter 2 : Manipulating Datasets with R
- Chapter 3 : Visualizing Data in R
- Chapter 4 : Flow Control and Debugging Tools
- Chapter 5 : Evaluating Probability Distributions
- Chapter 6 : Hypothesis Testing and Statistical Models
- Title: Fundamentals of R Programming and Statistical Analysis
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781782175247