Question: What is the best way to make money on your investments?
Answer: There is no one single quick answer. That’s why you need Fusion Analysis.
One of the fastest-growing trends in investment today, fusion analysis combines the best of all possible strategies into one powerful, unified system. Based on the now-famous NYIF investment course taught by renowned portfolio manager V. John Palicka CFA CMT, this all-in-one guide shows you how to:
- Manage fundamental trends like gold investing and small-cap investing
- Master technical tools such as price forecasts and market data histories
- Recognize behavioral patterns like fear, greed, impulse, and sentiment
- Utilize quant systems to adapt, evolve, and balance your investments
Whether you’re a hedge fund manager, a portfolio professional, or an individual investor, you’ll find a complete range of techniques that can work together for you. By combining the very best of all investment approaches, Palicka’s integrated system provides the perfect fusion of theory and practice.
You’ll learn how to capitalize on the repeating nature of investment psychology—and avoid the emotional fallout that can rattle the market. You’ll learn how to strengthen and diversify your portfolio with strategic buys such as gold and other metals. You’ll learn how to identify future growth companies, evaluate real-estate opportunities, and evaluate your assets for the bigger picture. Once you fuse a strategy together, you can adjust your risks for the highest return possible.
In today’s market, you need more than one strategy to grow your investments. You need the full-range potential of Fusion Analysis.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Fusion Analysis
- Copyright Page
- Part 1: The Big Picture
- Part 2: The Fluctuating Moves
- Part 3: The Ticking Clock: Growth of Concentric Circles
- Part 4: Fusion Process
- Conclusion: The Future and the Golden Butterfly
- Further Reading
- Title: Fusion Analysis: Merging Fundamental and Technical Analysis for Risk-Adjusted Excess Returns
- Release date: December 2011
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071763103
You might also like
Successful Stock Signals for Traders and Portfolio Managers: Integrating Technical Analysis with Fundamentals to Improve Performance, + Website
A comprehensive guide to technical analysis for both the novice and the professional Technical analysis is …
Pivots, Patterns, and Intraday Swing Trades: Derivatives Analysis with the E-mini and Russell Futures Contracts, + Website
An original approach to trend discovery and trade entry Initial forays into day trading stock index …
Python for Finance, 2nd Edition
The financial industry has recently adopted Python at a tremendous rate, with some of the largest …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …