Bingo-bingo is an interactive bingo game designed to help children improve their general mental arithmetic skills.
- Add or subtract mentally combinations of numbers.
- Use practical and informal written methods to multiply and divide numbers.
- Use knowledge of place value and multiplication facts to 12 × 12, the corresponding division facts and multiples of numbers to 12 up to the twelfth multiple.
- A game for the whole class
- Bingo cards
- Bingo-bingo 0–100 resource question sheet
What to do
- Give children a copy of the Bingo cards or ask them to draw a grid, five columns by four rows as shown here.
- Tell children then to write down 15 numbers. Column 1 can ...