Defining the business objectives
Before deciding whether gamification should be deployed to amplify the desired outcomes, the maiden step in the Strategize phase is to define the business objectives that the enterprise is trying to accomplish.
Defining the high level objectives
To start with, list the high level business objectives as aspirations.
Examples of high level business objectives could include:
- How can we encourage reuse of assets within the enterprise?
- How can we increase the quality of service to customers?
- How can we increase adoption of the new technology initiative recently launched?
- How can we get people on board sooner in department X?
- How can we encourage our employees to be compliant?
- How can we lower the cost of maintenance?
- How can ...