Scaling from pilot to full-blown launch
Assuming that the pilot implementation is successful, the implementation can be rolled out to all users across the enterprise or the intended audience.
Some of the key activities to be watchful of include:
- Gaining approval from key stakeholders after evaluating the pilot success
- Drafting the full-blown implementation roadmap
- Identifying and documenting the additional requirements or modifications for full-blown implementation
- Feeding back the recommendations from the pilot phase
- Validating whether the assumptions made in the pilot phase still hold good
- Anticipating potential scale-up issues and being prepared with mitigation steps
- Being ready with the infrastructure requirements and environment required for full-blown ...