Using the default portal as the foundation for a new portal site
In this recipe, we will the existing default portal site, referred to as classic, and modify the configuration files to rename the portal before importing it into GateIn.
The following are required for this recipe:
- Deploying the CLI to GateIn recipe from this chapter to have been completed
To replicate the classic portal:
- Start the server.
- Open an SSH connection to the CLI by entering the following command:
> ssh -p 2000 root@localhost
- Enter the password for root when requested. With the standard GateIn install, the password is gtn.
- At the shell prompt, enter the following command:
- Enter the password for root user again.
- At the ...