Learn the steps needed to make your organization GDPR compliant
About This Video
- The course was very insightful and straight to the point.
- Quizzes present in the codes
This is not something that your organization can procrastinate any longer. Every business decision maker and security professional needs to be aware of how to avoid heavy fines, litigation, and loss of reputation for your organization, resulting from non-compliance to the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on May 25th, 2018. Use this course to learn how this mandate can impact your company, how to maintain compliance, and how to completely secure your company’s personal data to global standards.
This class covers the following topics -
- Who does the GDPR apply to?
- What information does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR - the key changes
- Key GDPR terminology
- Rights for Individuals
- What GDPR means for your data?
- GDPR’s structure - the legal articles and recitals
- Main differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/GDPR-Employee-Awareness-Training
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : GDPR Awareness Training
- What is the GDPR 00:03:21
- Key Roles Under GDPR: Part 1 00:02:26
- Key Roles Under GDPR: Part 2 00:01:58
- Key Roles Under GDPR: Part 3 00:03:36
- GDPR Principles: Part 1 00:02:43
- GDPR Principles: Part 2 00:02:46
- Rights Under GDPR: Part 1 00:02:55
- Rights Under GDPR: Part 2 00:02:35
- Rights Under GDPR: Part 3 00:02:40
- Obligations Under the GDPR: Part 1 00:02:32
- Obligations Under the GDPR: Part 2 00:02:29
- Obligations Under the GDPR: Part 3 00:02:55
- What does GDPR Mean for Your Data 00:03:23
- What is Personal Data & Personal Sensitive Data 00:03:12
- Steps to Prepare an Organization for GDPR: Part 1 00:03:01
- Steps to Prepare an Organization for GDPR: Part 2 00:03:25
- Key Terms Under GDPR: Part 1 00:02:08
- Key Terms Under GDPR: Part 2 00:02:31
- Title: GDPR Employee Awareness Training
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838557393