• Single-Flash Steam Power Plants
• Double- and Triple-Flash Steam Power Plants
• Dry-Steam Power Plants
• Binary Cycle Power Plants
• Advanced Geothermal Energy Conversion Systems
• Exergy Analysis Applied to Geothermal Power Systems
The First Law of thermodynamics says you can’t get something for nothing; the Second Law says you can’t even break even.
The second part of the book covers the energy conversion systems that take the geothermal fluids from the production wells, process them for use, produce electricity in a power plant, and finally dispose of the fluids in an effective and environmentally benign manner. We present the thermodynamic principles governing the design and ...