Packaging in Python has always been polarizing. From complicated beginnings where you couldn't uninstall libraries, to virtualenv that allows you to work
in a self-contained environment that can be thrown away. In this video, I'll present an introduction to Conda, and to a chanel-specific variation of it that is maintained by the community called miniforge.
If you are looking for a way to get scientific packages for the new Apple M1 silicon, this video will also help you out get everything sorted, including installing versions of Python that are pre-packaged and ready for data science tasks.
* Install Conda by using the community version called miniforge.
* Use conda to install a specific version of Python, without system installs
* Find more about the differences between virtualenv, pip, and conda
* Install data science libraries in the new Apple M1 silicon
* Conda documentation
* Conda Forge community documentation
* Conda miniforge project
- Title: Get started with Conda
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50119VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Build Customized Apps with Amazon Honeycode
A non-developer's guide to harnessing the power of Amazon Honeycode apps to manage projects, customers, operations, …
Learn how to write code, mathematics, graphics, and output, all in a single document, as well …
Micro:bit for Mad Scientists
The BBC micro:bit is a tiny, inexpensive, and surprisingly powerful computer that you can use to …
Productive and Efficient Data Science with Python: With Modularizing, Memory profiles, and Parallel/GPU Processing
This book focuses on the Python-based tools and techniques to help you become highly productive at …