Packaging in Python has always been polarizing. From complicated beginnings where you couldn't uninstall libraries, to virtualenv that allows you to work
in a self-contained environment that can be thrown away. In this video, I'll present an introduction to Conda, and to a chanel-specific variation of it that is maintained by the community called miniforge.
If you are looking for a way to get scientific packages for the new Apple M1 silicon, this video will also help you out get everything sorted, including installing versions of Python that are pre-packaged and ready for data science tasks.
* Install Conda by using the community version called miniforge.
* Use conda to install a specific version of Python, without system installs
* Find more about the differences between virtualenv, pip, and conda
* Install data science libraries in the new Apple M1 silicon
* Conda documentation
* Conda Forge community documentation
* Conda miniforge project
- Title: Get started with Conda
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50119VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI, Big Data and The Cloud
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …