Bonus Step: Now Enjoy the Benefits!
Select the reason you think most people go into business:
• They like to work eighty hours per week
• They like to be stressed out
• They like to be out of control
• They like to be underpaid
• They like to be overworked
• They like to have no life
• They like cutthroat competition
• They like to manage employees
• They like to deal with other contractors
• They like the freedom of business ownership
The #1 reason entrepreneurs go into business is freedom. Freedom from working for someone else. Freedom to do business as they please. Freedom to say no to bad customers, jobs, employees, or contracts. And the freedom to go to work if and when they want! Many business owners complain about working too many hours. While ...