In this training course for the new Microsoft Office 2013, Guy Vaccaro introduces you to some of the major features and functions that have been added in this update of the most popular business software on the face of the planet! This computer based training is an overview on what is new in this software package, and is designed to bring you up to speed on the differences between the 2010 and 2013 versions of Microsoft Office.
Guy takes you through each of the major software programs and discusses the new features. For Excel, you will explore graphical formula updating, flash fill, charts and pivot table improvements, social networks and cool apps. For Word the tutorial discusses the new layout, editing PDFs without Adobe, threaded comments, read mode and resume read, using online images, publishing to social media and blogs, and apps for Word. The new features of Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher and OneNote are also discussed and reviewed.
Once you have completed this training video for Getting Started with Office 2013, you will have a comprehensive overview of what major new features and functions are in store for you with the release of this popular business software. Working files are included.
Table of Contents
- The Big Changes
- Excel 2013
- The New Word Layout 00:06:07
- Edit PDFs Without A Need For Adobe 00:02:42
- Threaded Comments 00:04:06
- Read Mode And Resume Read 00:05:07
- Insert Online Images And Control Them With Ease 00:05:53
- Publish Directly From Word To A Blog 00:04:40
- Publish To Facebook And/Or Twitter 00:03:00
- Office Apps For Word 00:04:21
- Powerpoint 2013
- Access 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Office 2013 Summary
- Title: Getting Started With Microsoft Office 2013
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771370370