Chapter 3. Starting to Create Projects
After covering the
DELETE commands presented in the previous chapter, we are now adding several commands essential to create and modify our projects.
In this chapter we will cover the following topics:
- Drawing curved entities, namely circles and arcs
- Drawing rectangles and regular closed polygons
- Additional methods for selecting entities
- Moving and copying entities
- Applying symmetries
- Rotating and scaling
- Creating parallel entities
- Stretching and shortening entities
- Trimming and extending entities
CIRCLE command (alias
C, on the Draw toolbar, or Draw main menu) creates circles. By ...