I would like to thank some of the folks who changed my entire life for the better, upon meeting or working with them; those thanks do not come in a specific order but resembles a great appreciation for their support, help, and influence through my personal life and professional career:
- Al Sayed Al-Ghadban, for helping me switch to Linux back in late nineties
- Romain Slootmaekers, for his priceless technical advice and continuous support
- Khaled El-Sersy, for helping me when I was a little kid to learn programming
- Ahmed Kamal, a great colleague and partner, who was always a believer and supporter
- Tarek El-Esseily, a great entrepreneur with endless energy
- Dr. Aser Farghal, for his endless care and support
- Dr. Kamal Shebl, who is like a father ...