From the MATLAB main window, click on the New button and select the Simulink Model option.
A blank Simulink window will appear, showing an empty model named untitled. This window is made up of the following sections:
- The title bar with the name of the opened system (untitled).
- The menu bar immediately below the title bar.
- The toolbar below the menu bar with the default tools (the Library Browser and Model Explorer are the tools most used).
- The Model Browser panel on the left displaying the model's hierarchical tree (it can be hidden with the « button at the bottom right of this panel).
- The model editor panel on the right of the Model Browser panel is the most useful panel. If you like a clutter-free edit window, you can hide all ...