For adding packages, you can use the following package switches which are supported with the New-NanoServerImage command:
- -Storage: This allows you to add the File Server role and other storage components
- -Compute: This allows you to add the compute (Hyper-V) role
- -Defender: This allows you to add the Windows defender feature
- -Clustering: This allows you to add the clustering role
- -Containers: This allows you to add the containers role (see Chapter 8, Running Windows Server Containers and Hyper-V Containers on Nano Server)
The list of packages supported on Nano Server will keep growing over time. Therefore, instead of adding a new switch for each package, the Nano Server team has added a new parameter -Package that supports ...