In Chapter 9, Troubleshooting Nano Server, we talked about how to troubleshoot a Nano Server installation with Nano recovery console, emergency management services, kernel debugging, setup, and boot event collection including how to collect Nano Server event logs from a remote machine.
In this chapter, we will look at how to run other workloads on Nano Server and cover the following topics:
- Running DNS on Nano Server.
- Running IIS on Nano Server.
- Installing and managing Windows Defender on Nano Server.
- Managing a local administrator's passwords on Nano Server.
- Using MPIO on Nano Server.
- Using Windows Update on Nano Server.
- Update Out of Box (OOB) drivers for Nano Server.
- The future of Nano Server. ...