The HPE ProLiant EMS Console option configures the ACPI serial port to redirect output to the Windows EMS console.
To enable the EMS console on the server:
- Connect to the iLO IRC using a web browser (http://<IP address of the iLO>).
- Logon to the iLO using the appropriate iLO credentials.
- Power on the server.
- Press the F9 function key when displayed to enter System Utilities.
For HPE ProLiant Gen8 (BIOS) systems:
- Locate the Virtual Serial Port option using the following path, BIOS Serial Console and EMS -> EMS Console.
- Hit the Enter key to select from a list of options. Note: Be sure to select the COM port that matches the VSP COM port configured previously. For the purpose of this ...