This section describes how to use the Windows EMS and SAC channel to perform basic administration for Nano Server.
If VSP and Windows EMS are configured correctly, you should see output in the VSP session (see Figure 26):
Type help in the window to obtain a list of useful commands. Most noteworthy are:
- I: to obtain IP address information
- id: to list OS details
- t: to obtain a list of running processes
- restart: to reboot the OS
- shutdown: to initiate a shutdown of the OS
- cmd: to initiate a text-based ...