Dealing with the bootstrap files and boot devices
Managing a bootstrap file can be performed using two methods, which are as follows:
- To configure bootstrap via Provisioning Services Console
- To configure bootstrap via manage the boot devices utility
To perform bootstrap configuration via the Provisioning Services Console, please perform the following steps:
- Go to Citrix Provisioning Services Console from the Start menu.
- In the console window, select your planned Provisioning Server under the Servers folder, right-click on your planned Provisioning Server, and then select the Configure Bootstrap... option.
- In the Configure Bootstrap screen, select the ...