A comprehensive tutorial that gets you well versed with infrastructure monitoring leveraging SCOM 2016
About This Video
Manage System Center Operation Manager (SCOM ) 2016 by learning about configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operations
Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2016 Operations Manager
Deploy Management Packs and configure Management Packs Templates
SCOM is a vital component of System Center 2016 that allows system and application administrators to manage services, operations, devices, and applications through a single management console.
This course will provide you with a comprehensive coverage of SCOM 2016 and will enlighten you on the core fundamentals that will help you leverage your IT assets in order to derive high benefits. We will start with an overview of SCOM, how it can enhance your organization’s performance, and how Operations Manager can be used to monitor your entire environment.
Next we will demonstrate the configuration and deployment aspect of SCOM and its various services based on your business requirements. We then focus on explaining the core concepts of SCOM such as Management Servers and Packs, Services, and Agents along with teaching you the latest features of SCOM 2016. By the end of the course, you will be able to monitor your applications and infrastructure, thereby reducing the time needed to resolve problems.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Installing Operations Manager 2016
- Chapter 2 : Configuring Management Group Settings
- Chapter 3 : Installing and Configuring the Operations Manager Agent
- Chapter 4 : Exploring Monitoring Management Packs
- Chapter 5 : Implementing Management Packs
- Chapter 6 : Management Pack Templates
- Chapter 7 : Working with Operations Manager Consoles
- Chapter 8 : Optimizing Your Environment
- Chapter 9 : Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery
- Chapter 10 : Integrating Operations Manager with Other System Center Products
- Title: Getting Started with System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786461711