Leverage ASP.Net Core MVC to develop and create powerful applications
About This Video
- Gain in depth knowledge in ASP.NET Core MVC with hands-on examples
- Get a first-principles coverage of ASP.NET MVC and the latest release, Core
- Explore ASP.NET MVC to immediately solve your problems
The latest web development framework from Microsoft is ASP.NET Core. It is blazingly fast, cross-platform, and cloud-ready. Microsoft has done groundbreaking redesigns to ASP.NET Core and so lots of new concepts were introduced along with it. In this course, we’ll take a look at them while creating a website from scratch.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to do the basic setup for the project, and then we’ll take a dive into the concept of the MVC pattern. You’ll learn about models, views, and controllers in detail. You will see the new concept of middleware and it will be demystified. Dependency Injection (DI) is now native to ASP.NET Core MVC and comes already wired up. You will learn to use DI with ease. Routing is central to ASP.NET Core MVC and there is a dedicated section for learning all that you need to know so that you can create effective routing for your site. We’ll discuss the Razor syntax for UI programming and work with the Entity Framework core and create a Database in the SQLLocalDb which is the new developer friendly Database server around in the block.
Just relax and watch this video as this course will take you inside the world of ASP.NET Core MVC and learn effortlessly all the critical and complex concepts without breaking any sweat. ASP.NET core MVC is made fun and easy here. Tackle any projects armed with the knowledge gained from this course with confidence.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Getting-Started-with-ASP.NET-Core-MVC-v-
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting Up Development Environment
- Chapter 2 : Quick Start – Build and Run Your First Application
- Chapter 3 : Understanding Middleware and Startup
- Chapter 4 : Routing
- Chapter 5 : Controllers
- Chapter 6 : Models
- Chapter 7 : Views and Razor Syntax
- Chapter 8 : Entity Framework Core
- Title: Getting Started with ASP.NET Core MVC
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786461957