A fast-paced guide to understanding the core features in Ansible 2. Learn playbooks, roles, variables, modules, and plugins.
About This Video
- Work with Ansible and its diverse applications to automate your delivery processes
- Work on Ansible framework and deploy to Amazon Web Services
- A hands-on approach to the advanced usage of Ansible for high-end automation, key to competition in today's market and company requirements
With developing technologies at market pace, automation is always essential. It can be quite a task for a DevOps Engineer to manage large infrastructures. You always need a reliable solution which takes security as a top concern and has a maintainable and well-optimized infrastructure.
Ansible is an open source automation platform that assists organizations with tasks such as configuration management, application deployment, orchestration, and task automation. With Ansible, even complex tasks can be handled more easily than before. This course teaches you the key new features in Ansible 2 and give an introduction to how to create Ansible playbooks and modules. You will also learn modular configuration using roles to simplify your tasks even more. You will learn to overcome security, automation, and deployment concerns by implementing Ansible playbooks.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Ansible Installation and Environment Setup
Chapter 2 : Getting Started with Ansible Playbooks
- Setting Up an Nginx Web Server 00:05:11
- Understanding Ansible Playbook 00:06:50
- Installing Packages on Multiple Hosts Simultaneously 00:05:19
- Chapter 3 : Ansible Advanced Modules
- Chapter 4 : Infrastructure Automation Using Ansible
- Chapter 5 : Modular Configuration with Roles
- Chapter 6 : Dive into More Features of Ansible
- Title: Getting Started with Core Features in Ansible 2
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786468789