Take your C++ skills up a notch and code for enterprise software and applications!
About This Video
- Learn to implement loops, structures, and more in C++
- Write clear and expressive code using functional and object-oriented programming techniques
- This comprehensive tutorial will help you build a solid foundation with C++
C++ is one of the most widely used languages in the world. It's used for everything from financial trading applications (where speed equals revenue!) to console video games. Its key strengths include servers and desktop applications.
The course begins by introducing you to the essentials of C++. You will learn how to set up the environment, where you’ll write your very first program. You’ll then work with the basic components and standard library functions that make up the language, and from there, you’ll gently move onto some advanced and interesting topics such as Object-Oriented Programming, Inheritance, and Memory Allocation (all of which will help with better performance and testing).
This course is designed and developed so you seamlessly get acquainted with C++ and begin developing applications in no time.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Getting Started
- The Course Overview 00:02:23
- How to Start a Project in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 00:07:06
- Basic Usage and Outline of the IDE 00:03:52
- Structure of a C++ Program 00:02:58
- Chapter 2 : Variables
- Chapter 3 : Conditional Statements
- Chapter 4 : Loops
- Chapter 5 : Input and Output Streams (I/O)
- Chapter 6 : Functions
- Chapter 7 : Data Structures and Classes
- Title: Getting Started with C++ Programming
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787121034