Enhance your automated system's performance with the help of Automation Testing
About This Video
Get an insight into the various stages of Automation Testing
Enhance your knowledge with the help of real-world examples
Make the most of best practices that will take your automated systems to the next level
Testing that used to be performed manually, by carefully executing test steps, can now done with the help of an automation tool, reducing the number of test cases to be run manually; this is known as Automation Testing.
In this video tutorial, we will start by understanding what Automation Testing is all about. You will study the need for Automation Testing, and look at various test tool selection criteria. After that you will define the scope of Automation Testing, plan the design and development phase and learn to execute a test suite. Moving on, you will learn all about frameworks in automation, as well as the different types of automation test and best practices. You will delve into automation testing tools and frameworks and look into the prerequisites for setting up your test environment. You will work on manual test steps and keyword creation. And finally, you will learn to execute your tests and also analyze your results.
By the end of this course, you will be well versed in the different stages and criteria for automation testing, and will also have built and executed your own tests.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Need of Automation Testing – Part 1
- Chapter 2 : Need of Automation Testing – Part 2
- Chapter 3 : Process for Test Automation – Part 1
Chapter 4 : Process for Test Automation – Part 2
- Test Automation Plan 00:11:06
- Automated Test Case Creation and Execution and Result Analysis 00:13:53
- Test Automation Review 00:04:13
- Chapter 5 : Framework in Automation
- Title: Getting Started with Automation Testing
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788294737