Solve the security challenges with Ansible
About This Video
- Leverage the agent-less, push-based power of Ansible 2 to automate security tasks
- Learn to write Playbooks to apply security to any part of your system
- Learn to use Ansible 2 for various use cases such as fraud detection, network security, governance, and so on
Nowadays, security plays an important part in securing your system or data. With over 750 automation modules Ansible makes it easy for you to secure any part of your system, including setting firewalls, providing authentication to users and groups, and setting custom security policies. Ansible allows you to write automation procedures once and use them across your entire infrastructure.
This course covers interesting concepts on how to automate security in your infrastructure; how you can monitor your system to ensure it remains compliant; how to integrate Ansible with your existing SSH and WinRM infrastructure; and using Ansible Tower to secure your machines and Cloud systems.
Moving forward, this course also explores some security use cases such as Network device hardening, application security, fraud detection and prevention, governance, and risk assessment. Finally, this course will also teach you to maintain the compliance state of your system by applying configurations to your system along with some troubleshooting techniques. By the end of this course, you will have achieved an improved security model for your organisation and will have mastered automating different layers of security in your infrastructure.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting Up the Environment
- Chapter 2 : Basic Hardening
- Chapter 3 : Ansible Tower and its Usage
- Title: Getting Started with Ansible 2 Security Automation
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788390378