An easy to understand guide that will provide you with a heads up to learn and master your skills with the new IDE, Visual Studio 2017.
About This Video
- Focus on coding with the new, improved, and powerful tools of VS 2017,
- Master improved debugging and unit testing support capabilities,
- Accelerate cloud development with the built-in Azure tools.
Visual Studio 2017 is the all-new IDE released by Microsoft for developers, targeting Microsoft and other platforms to build stunning Windows and web apps. Learning how to effectively use this technology can enhance your productivity while simplifying your most common tasks, allowing you more time to focus on your project.
With this video, you will learn not only what VS2017 offers, but also what it takes to put it to work for your projects.Visual Studio 2017 is packed with improvements that increase productivity, and this video will get you started with the new features introduced in Visual Studio 2017 IDE and C# 7.0. Finally, you'll look at Source Control repositories.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : What's New in Visual Studio 2017?
- Chapter 2 : What’s New in C# 7.0?
- Chapter 3 : Working with Source Controls
- Title: Getting Started with Visual Studio 2017, C# 7.0, and Source Control
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788837347