Everything you need to know to start building responsive websites with Bootstrap 4
About This Video
- Build a strong foundation in the Bootstrap 4 framework.
- Speed up front-end development and prototyping through real-life examples
- Discover how to use Bootstrap's components and elements, and customize them for your own project
Bootstrap is a free, open-source collection of tools that help developers create websites or web applications. It provides a faster, easier, and less repetitive solution to designing and building applications. Bootstrap quickly became famous as a front-end framework offering a wide set of tools, ranging from page grids to components that render a web page in the best possible way for any device.
This course is a tutorial packed with examples showing you how to create interesting web applications using Bootstrap and master the front-end framework to its core. We begin with an introduction to the Bootstrap framework and set up an environment to build a simple web page. We then cover the grid system, basic Bootstrap components, HTML elements, and customization components for responsive and mobile-first development.
By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the basics of developing a plugin for the framework and Bootstrap’s world, which is popular for fast-paced front-end web development
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started
- Chapter 2 : Creating a Solid Scaffolding
- Chapter 3 : Mobile First
- Chapter 4 : Applying the Bootstrap Style
- Chapter 5 : Making It Fancy
- Title: Getting Started with Bootstrap 4 for Web Development
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788999113