Build an opener with animations, video footage, and visual effects using After Effects in this beginners' tutorial
About This Video
- Build a fun and flashy intro to a comic book while learning and implementing Adobe After Effects
- Step-by-step instructions will ease you through your first professional project
- Learn not only how to use After Effects, but also the concepts behind high-quality work
Whether you are a hobbyist or keen to become a professional video editor, learning a powerful tool such as Adobe After Effects can be a daunting task; however, in just 3.5 hours, this course breaks down the essentials of what you need to know to complete your first project.
The course starts with a quick overview of the After Effects interface and some key concepts in motion graphics. In the following sections, you'll start working with the core features of After Effects by delving into video footage, graphics, animations, and effects. You will gain hands-on experience of professional concepts such as animation principles, typography, and color correction. Each section jumps right in and takes you through each step using fun artwork and new features to help build your skills.
You will gain the foundational knowledge you need to create exceptional visual effects, extraordinary motion graphics, and exciting animated text for amazing video effects. You will learn how to animate objects; put them in motion; and change their size, rotation, and opacity over time and you'll discover how to apply and animate visual effects. Also, you will explore how to create shapes, perform color correction, and animate text.
Through taking this course, you will create a professional-looking Intro for a comic book series, learning the core basics of After Effects along the way and becoming familiar with its newly-released features.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects CC you need to produce compelling digital-media projects.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Adobe After Effects
- Chapter 2 : Understanding the Interface and Common Terms
- Chapter 3 : Working with Shapes and Rotoscoping
- Chapter 4 : Text and 3D Effects
- Chapter 5 : Adding Animations
- Chapter 6 : More Effects and Wrapping Things Up
- Chapter 7 : Rendering
- Title: Getting Started with Adobe After Effects CC 2019
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838986841
You might also like
Blender 3D Modeling and Animation: Build 20+ 3D Projects in Blender
Learn Blender 3D modeling, animation, UV mapping, and texture painting; build game assets; and learn 3D …
Hands-On Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
Explore Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 today! Learn editing, color correction, audio mixing, SFX, animation, and more! …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Complete React Developer Course (with Hooks and Redux)
Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, React-Router, and more! …