Installing and configuring XenApp 6 on BRICKXA03
Now, Continuing with the deployment process, William adds a new XenApp server to the Citrix farm. This process is pretty similar to the installation of the first server of the farm. For this he must:
- William selects the Join an existing server farm option to continue.
- He selects the Existing Microsoft SQL Server database and clicks on the Next button.
- He enters the database server name, database name, and credentials and tests the connection.
- He sets up the Shadowing.
- Then he chooses Use the global farm ...