In this chapter, we learned how to install and configure XenApp 6 and related components. Specifically:
- Installing and configuring Citrix Licensing Server
- Installing and configuring Citrix Web Interface
- Installing and configuring XenApp servers using the Wizard-based Server Role Manager
- Configuring Remote Desktop Licensing (formerly known as Terminal Server Licensing) using the Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration console and Active Directory Group Policy
- Installing the Citrix Delivery Services management console on non-Citrix servers
In the next chapter, we will discuss how to use the Citrix management console to manage our Citrix farms and provide access to other administrators to access all or some specific administration features.