In this chapter, we learned about Managing Sessions on XenApp farms. In particular, we talked about:
- Understanding XenApp sessions
- Managing and monitoring sessions using Citrix Delivery Services Console, including disconnecting, resetting, and logoff sessions, and sending messages to users
- Viewing and shadowing sessions, using Shadow Taskbar
- Maintaining session activity using Session Reliability, auto client reconnect and ICA keep-alive features
- Customizing user environments in XenApp, including controlling the appearance of user logons and access to devices and ports, mapping drives, and redirecting COM Ports and Audio
- Limiting concurrent connections per server and limiting application instances and sharing sessions and connections
- Optimizing ...