Before creating the necessary script for the bullet and collision detection, we will add a crosshair in the middle of the screen to improve the player's accuracy.
- Create a new GUI texture, and rename it
- Change its position to (x=0.5, y=0.5, z=0), so that it is displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Drag-and-drop the texture labeled Crosshair by selecting Assets | chapter4 | chapter4_pack to the GUITexture component of this object, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- This should display the crosshair in the middle of the screen in the game view.
- In the GUITexture component of the object