We learned a lot in this chapter about GnuCash reports and charts.
Specifically, we covered:
- Standard charts and reports: We saw how to quickly view and print reports and charts that come built-in with GnuCash.
- Customizing reports: We also stepped through how to customize these reports by using report option settings.
- Save the customized reports: We learned how to save the customized reports for future use.
- Custom style sheets: We also learned how to create custom style sheets.
- Export reports: We also went through the steps to export reports in standard formats that can be used by popular spreadsheet applications for further formatting and printing.
Now that you have seen how to use the transaction data to create reports and charts for business ...