We learned a lot in this chapter about exporting GnuCash data to a SQL database and using that data.
Specifically, we covered:
- Export data from GnuCash in popular SQL database formats: We learned the benefits of this feature and the various ways in which we can use this data.
- Query the exported data using popular tools: We looked at ways of using popular tools to query this data.
- Create custom reports and charts using popular tools: We looked at ways of using popular tools to create custom reports and charts from this data.
- Application integration using the exported data: We looked at ways of using the queried data for integration with other applications that you use.
- Handle foreign currency transactions in GnuCash: We saw examples of foreign ...