Power through the ups and downs of the market with the Value Investing Model.
Stock prices fluctuate unpredictably. But company values stay relatively steady. This insight is the basis of value investing, the capital management strategy that performs best over the long term.
With Good Stocks Cheap, you can get started in value investing right now. Longtime outperforming value investor, professor, and international speaker Kenneth Jeffrey Marshall provides step-by-step guidance for creating your own value investing success story. You’ll learn how to:
•Master any company with fundamental analysis
•Distinguish between a company’s stock price from its worth
•Measure your own investment performance honestly
•Identify the right price at which to buy stock in a winning company
•Hold quality stocks fearlessly during market swings
•Secure the fortitude necessary to make the right choices and take the right actions
Marshall leaves no stone unturned. He covers all the fundamental terms, concepts, and skills that make value investing so effective. He does so in a way that’s modern and engaging, making the strategy accessible to any motivated person regardless of education, experience, or profession. His plain explanations and simple examples welcome both investing newcomers and veterans.
Good Stocks Cheap is your way forward because the Value Investing Model turns market gyrations into opportunities. It works in bubbles by showing which companies are likely to excel over time, and in downturns by revealing which of these leading businesses are the most underpriced.
Build a powerful portfolio poised to deliver outstanding outcomes over a lifetime. Put the strength of value investing to work for you with Good Stocks Cheap.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- PART I FOUNDATIONS
PART II THE VALUE INVESTING MODEL
- CHAPTER 5: Understanding the Business
- CHAPTER 6: Accounting Is a Language
- CHAPTER 7: Capital Employed
- CHAPTER 8: Operating Income
- CHAPTER 9: Free Cash Flow
- CHAPTER 10: Book Values and Shares
- CHAPTER 11: Past Performance
- CHAPTER 12: Future Performance
- CHAPTER 13: Shareholder-Friendliness
- CHAPTER 14: Inexpensiveness
- CHAPTER 15: Price Drives Risk
- CHAPTER 16: Misjudgment and Misaction
- PART III MAINTENANCE
- Title: Good Stocks Cheap: Value Investing with Confidence for a Lifetime of Stock Market Outperformance
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9781259836084