An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
1) Check Set up a cloud solution environment
2) Check Plan and configure a cloud solution
3) Check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
4) Check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
5) Check Configure access and security