Give your applications the same robust foundation for services such as Google Search and Gmail with Google Cloud Platform
About This Video
- A comprehensive and friendly guide to build highly scalable and reliable applications using Google Cloud Platform
- Use Google Cloud Plugins and IDEs to store and manage source codes and view real-time debugging of your cloud-hosted applications
- Streamline developer workflows with Google Cloud tooling for real-time debugging, alerting, and managed deployments
The Google Cloud Platform provides auto-scaling compute power and distributed in-memory caches, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy cloud-hosted applications. This course will take your through all these features.
GCP frees you from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers, and configuring networks. You will see how to interact with Google Cloud Platform services and explore ways to use Google Cloud Platform. The course teaches you how to grow your application in GCP without considering capacity, reliability, and performance. You'll see how to launch your web stack on Google Cloud Platform, and how to deploy your application on an infrastructure protected by more than 700 top experts in network security.
By the end of the course, you will be able to take advantage of the most popular cloud computing services that run on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-users.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : The Google Advantage
- Chapter 2 : Launch Your First Web Stack in GCP
- Chapter 3 : Working with Services – Compute
- Chapter 4 : Deploy Services in GCP – Networking
- Chapter 5 : Create Your Storage Solution
- Chapter 6 : Security in Google Cloud
Chapter 7 : Work with Data in Google Cloud
- Overview of Google's Data Products 00:02:34
- BigQuery - Analyzing Weather Data 00:05:50
- DataProc – Create a Cluster and Run a Simple Spark job 00:05:43
- DataPrep – Creating a Flow 00:04:20
- Title: Google Cloud Platform Development Essentials
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789137330