The 100% Updated, Start-to-Finish Guide to Profiting from Google+!
Google+ is quickly maturing into an incredibly valuable channel for profitable business--and, because many of your competitors haven’t discovered it yet, it offers you huge new opportunities. Google+ for Business, Second Edition, will help you grab those opportunities right now. Top social media speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan will help you get great results fast, without wasting time or money. This fully updated second edition distills the experiences of leading-edge Google+ business adopters into powerful tactical recipes for everything from lead generation and nurturing to direct sales. Packed with new examples and case studies, it guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and much more. From start to finish, the focus is on results: generating more customers and more cash at the lowest possible cost!
Make the right first moves after you’ve signed up for Google+
Leverage the newest Google+ features to drive even more business value
Take advantage of deepening links between Google+ and Google Search
Implement today’s most effective Google+ strategies and tactics
Use Google+ to drive more traffic to your main site and improve its searchability and discovery
Shorten the buying cycle through better prospecting, lead generation, and nurturing
Build a vital Google+ community around your products, services, and people
Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies
Use Google+ video and videoconferencing to deepen relationships, solve problems, and make sales
Organize contacts and interactions more effectively with Google+ Circles
Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
1. How Did I Get Here?
- Why Is Google+ the Next Big Thing?
- Speculating on the Future
- Facebook Is Better. Twitter Is Better. LinkedIn Is for Business.
- My First Touch with Google+
- Why Is Google+ So Interesting?
- The Sharing Culture Grows and Grows
- Another Social Network to Manage? Really?
- What Do People Do on Google+?
- Google+ Ghost Town: One for the Naysayers
- 2. The Opportunity of Google+
3. A Day in the Life
- My Personal Day in the Life of Google+
- Interview with Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Interview with Greg Pak, Comic Book Author and Screen Writer
- Interview with Jenny Cisney, Kodak’s Chief Blogger
- Interview with Darren Rowse, Problogger
- Interview with Jacqueline Carly, Fitness Professional
- Some Partially Fictitious Day-in-the-Life-of Suggestions
- 4. Profiles and Examples of Google+ Business Users
- 5. First Moves with Google+
- 6. Circles
- 7. Posting in the Stream
- 8. Video, Hangouts, and More
- 9. A Simple Content Strategy
- 10. The “Warm” Sell
- 11. Growing an Audience
- 12. Sharing
- 13. Power Plays in Google+
- 14. Setting Up Your Business Page
- 15. Feeling Lucky?
- 16. Tactics
17. Recipes for Using Google+
- How to Find More People to Circle on Google+
- How to Be Ready for Business on Google+
- Promoting Yourself and Your Business on Google+
- Hangouts on Google+: The Best Opportunity You Rarely Take
- How to Use Google+ for Sales
- How to Set Up Your Local Business on Google+
- How to Use a Google+ Business Page to Your Best Advantage
- The Personal Versus Business Page Recipe
- Are There More Recipes You Want?
- 18. Next Steps
- A. Interesting People to Circle on Google+
- Add Pages
- Title: Google+ for Business: How Google’s Social Network Changes Everything, Second Edition
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133114218