See how image SEO (search engine optimization) gets a lot of traffic instantly! Are you using this secret link building?
About This Video
- Zach goes over the process of making sure you leverage your images to give you maximum exposure of your keywords.
- Making sure you use captions, how to save your files, even going as far as to describe a good layout process so your image placement and order of the article is best-suited to keep and convert your followers while boosting SEO at the same time!
In this course you will learn 3 new ways to get traffic to your website:1) You will be able to rank every one of the pages on your website a little higher by doing correct SEO tagging of your images. 2) You will be able to rank in image search, and get traffic from Google image search.3) You will understand how image size inside your web pages effects the image rendering, and you will be able to make ideal social media posts that render perfectly no matter which social network you are posting on, and by rendering perfectly, you'll have a nicer post which gets more engagement and more traffic to your website. When you hear people talk about SEO, they rarely mention image-SEO. This is great because it isn't as crowded as any of the SEO fields (Organic, Video, PPC, and so on) and it is less competitive, which is good for you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:01:02
- Traditional SEO vs Image SEO 00:04:38
- What is EXIF Data and How to Remove It 00:08:21
- Image File Size Optimization 00:10:51
- JPG vs PNG 00:01:48
- GIF Images 00:02:26
- Captions for Conversion Optimization 00:05:50
- Name and ALT SEO 00:04:30
- Adding ALT Tags to Images 00:01:14
- Create a Sitemap for Images 00:03:57
- Using KW Planner 00:06:10
- The Goal of Image SEO 00:04:06
- Google Image Off-Page SEO 00:06:29
- WP Fastest Cache Settings 00:05:01
- WordPress Cache Speed Test 00:01:03
- Title: Google SEO for Images: Massive Growth Marketing Made Easy
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789612929